It’s been awhile (again) since I last updated my blog! (Sorry~ have been lazy after getting back to Taiwan with work and all… Lame excuses I know~)
Anyways! Invited my old colleagues/friends over to my place for board game and wanted to try making our own tiramisu~ It’s actually really easy! here are the ingredients you need:
- 5 egg yolks
- 5 table spoon of sugar (around 100g)
- Whipping cream 50~100g
- Mascarpone cheese (500g)
- Lady finger
- Espresso or any coffee
- Cocoa powder
- Mix egg yolk and sugar together till the sugar dissolve and the mixture looks a bit yellowish creamy-like.
- Add in Mascarpone cheese spoon by spoon (note: Mascarpone cheese needs to be put in room temperature till it softens), slowly mix with the batter till it looks creamy.
- Use another bowl and pour in 100g of whipping cream (note: put the whipping cream in the fridge before use), whisk just until the cream reaches stiff peaks.
- Add the cream (step 3) into cheese batter (step 2) and slowly mix it till they are all even.
- Make a cup of coffee (you could add in some alcohol if you like)
- Place the finger cookies into a container, pour in some coffee till the finger cookies are soft (if you like the crunchy texture, you could probably skip step 5).
- Layer the batter onto the finger cookies followed by a thick dusting of cocoa.
- Leave it in the fridge for 2 hours or longer, and enjoy!